Monday, December 1, 2008

Little Brave?... Found!

OK, this is long overdue....
I made a very exciting find shortly after posting about Anne's Remodeling Project - I connected with Scott(ie) a.k.a. "Little Brave"

It was thrilling to connect with the Hudling's past. We have emailed a handful of times and it was fun to learn that Scott's family lived in the Hudling from 1940s unitl 1997, when his grandmother passed away. Chief Anne is his mom. To those of you who have been following Hudling treasure finds closely, they claim no ownership to the Mistress of the Whip. I have no evidence to prove otherwise, so I guess I have to take their word for it! :)

Anyway, I hope to share some of their stories and or pictures soon, shedding light on the Hudling's younger years. So cool! Stayed tuned.

No comments: