Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mistress of the Whip

Hidden treasures are always fun. Well, almost always. Tearing out the cabinet in the kitchen today revealed a mound of treasures...many of which I'm sure fell behind the cabinet and were forever devoured by the so-close-yet-so-far-away black hole behind it! Rummaging through the goodies, a rare find emerged. A DVD, but not just any DVD, a true classic - The Mistress of the Whip. Maybe you've seen it. I have not. After reading the label, I don't think I will anytime soon! This is one that needs to be saved for a special day :) It might be hard to get this at your local video store (even though it is not a new release, I'm sure its popularity keeps it elusive).
If this has piqued your interest, but you are having a hard time finding it at your local video store, we'll consider sort term rental agreements...for close friends and family only.
Please note - this is NOT FOR SALE!

No comments: